Friday, December 18, 2009

Chimes W/ Organ


Here's another entry in a great long line of organ and chime LPs I've shared with you this season. I'm a sucker for anything that says Hi-Fi in the title, and that's how I got roped into this one. I've only been sharing this out since last year, and it's never proven very popular, but I'm going to give it another chance tonight. Why don't you download and listen to Hank Sylvern-Christmas In Hi-Fi: Chimes, Bells And Organ (ABC-Paramount ABC-146, Mono, 1956)?

1. Joy To The World
2. Away In A Manger
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4. The First Noel
5. Deck The Hall
6. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
7. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
8. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
9. Jingle Bells
10. The Cherry Tree Carol
11. O Come, All Ye Faithful
12. Silent Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...