Wednesday, November 29, 2023

After Christmas 2023

I've been meaning to put this list together for a while but haven't gotten to it until now. For a few years now I've been putting up a post that highlights all the records I shared after Christmas during the previous season. I know the crowds clear out of here pretty quickly after Christmas comes, so there's a good chance many visitors missed those final shares. So here are some links to those items you might have missed. It's all good stuff!

Ray Conrad-"The Cotton-Pickin' Lift Tower" And Other Skiing Songs

Toni Wine-My Boyfriend's Coming Home For Christmas

Six Family Mountain-Takin' A Ride With The Wind

Bobby Salvatore-Stick 'Em Up Santa

The Aquinas Singers-Merry Christmas Is The Nicest Hello-Season's Greetings From The Aquinas Singers

Bey Ireland-All I Want For Christmas Is A Go-Go Girl b/w Christmas Without You

Finally It's Christmas With The Singing Angels

Joan Shaw-Danny Small Orchestra-I Want A Man For Christmas

The United States Navy Band & Julius La Rosa Sing Noel

The Snowmen-Hokey Cokey

Jim McGuirt And Company Featuring Bob Ferrell With Bob Schlemo And Ken Veenstra-Why Can't Every Day Be Like Christmas b/w Resolutions

The G-Clefs-I Understand (Just How You Feel) (Auld Lang Syne)

Sonny Til-Arranged And Conducted By Bert De Coteaux-What Are You Doing New Year's Eve

2022 at 78 RPM-New Year's Special

2022 at 78 RPM-Part 53-Part 1

2022 at 78 RPM-Part 53-Part 2

Heaven & Earth with Home For Christmas

Bobby Goodwin-The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) b/w Little Stranger In A Manger

Debra Ferrara With The Walsh High Choir, Music By The Del Fi's-Christmas Time (Is Near) b/w Jingle Bells

Gene & Jerry-Hootenanny Christmas

Elaine And Derek And The Rita Williams Singers-It's Christmas b/w The Christmas Story

Doye O'Dell-I'm Picking Fights For Christmas

Francine Raynor-Christmas Is The Time b/w This Is The Time For Christmas

Dick Wilson-Merry Christmas To You Dear Holy-One

Frank Kelly-Christmas Countdown b/w Yuletide Moonshine

Johnnie Que-Rockabilly Christmas b/w Rockabilly Christmas-Instrumental

The Funny Bunch-'Twas The Night Before-A Christmas Story b/w XXX Motor Club-A Christmas Story

Glenn Weston-A Very Merry Christmas

Ivan Browne-Mary's Boy Child b/w Jingle Bell Ride

Country Music Makers-Vocal By Wayne Brown-Merry Christmas Anyway b/w Ho Ho Ho Santa Claus

Santa's Land-Two More Singles

And at that point, I called it a season and went to sleep for a long, long time. Lots of good stuff in there, and plenty of the posts don't have any comments. That tells me that not enough people saw them, and that's why I'm bringing them to your attention now. If you didn't see them then, go see 'em now!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ernie, I always stay with you from the beginning till the very end. However, I do not download everything and rarely comment. Having ADHD or as it is called in German ADHS, sometimes my life is very difficult to deal with, i.e. the anxiety/depression. But, just letting you know all your hard work is always very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note, and thanks for coming around. I don't think anyone downloads everything. There are plenty of things that I wouldn't bother with if I had to do it again. But if I had to suffer through it, I'm gonna post it. :)

      Delete
  2. Ernie - Excellent idea. I know how much work this is!

    Bryan - Great note! I definitely agree that Ernie's work is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want folks to know there are things they may have missed. The back catalog is full of treasures. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...