Saturday, December 02, 2023

Not The Chipmunks 3

Ready for some more fake chipmunks? No? Well, you're getting 'em anyway. If I had to record all these things, you have to download and listen to them. This time it's Chippy The Chipmunk from known budget offender Premiere. At least it has a nice silver foil cutout on the label, but that's about all it has going for it. This is Chippy The Chipmunk-Christmas With Chippy The Chipmunk (Silver Seal/Premier UTS-1006 (AKA UT/S 1006), Stereo). I'll be honest here, I didn't compare all these records to each other. I hope I'm not sharing the same tracks with you over and over again with different names.

1. Jingle Bells
2. Chipmunk Song
3. Good King Wenceslas
4. On A Sleigh Ride With You
5. Deck The Halls
6. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
7. The Twelve Days Of Christmas
8. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
9. O Tannenbaum
10. Frosty The Snowman

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine why you didn't do an in-depth analysis of where all these tracks came from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would involve listening to them more than I really wanted to. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wondered if the stuck-on ornament may have been designed to be removed and reused on a tree or something, but I doubt it. The Santa on the other record had a hole in it that made me think maybe, but I don't see any evidence on this one.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...