Monday, November 27, 2023

Halfway Around The World 3

We now visit France, which I have not visited, but I flew over it this summer. Does that count for anything? I doubt it, because if so, I've visited a lot more places than I remember. Anyhow, there are some songs on this one that are probably familiar to American ears, or at least the music is familiar. The French lyrics may be different than what you're used to, but they're still good songs. Download and enjoy Christmas Singalong In French (Shelley X-2, Stereo).

1. Touro-Louro-Louro
2. Le Sommeil De L'enfant Jesus
3. Proptement
4. Noel Nouvelet
5. Il Est Ne, Le Divin Enfant
6. Quittez, Pasteurs
7. A Minuit Fut Fait Un Reveil
8. Quoique Soyez Petit Encore
9. Un Flambeau, Jeanette, Isabelle
10. Les Anges Dans Nos Campagnes
11. Dors, Ma Colombe
12. Adeste Fideles
13. Voici Noel
14. Marche Des Rois

MEGA


2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...