Thursday, December 13, 2007

Used Music-Track Nineteen


I was feeling a little bad that I hadn't been able to share a great Moog track with you like I did last year, and then this song fell into my lap. How can you possibly go wrong with the Moog on your side, or at least on your compilation? Here is Walter Carlos-Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring from Wishing You A Merry Christmas (Columbia Masterworks MS 7322). I think this is the second compilation I've compiled from by this same title and on the same label even. I guess there are only so many titles out there...

Previous Tracks:
The Sanborn Singers-Jingle Bells
Les Baxter Orchestra And Chorus-Hang Your Wishes On The Tree
Sandler & Young-Mister Santa
Peggy Lee-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
Danny Kaye-Deck The Halls (With Boughs Of Holly)
Debbie Reynolds-There's No Place Like Home
Claudine Longet-Snow
The Glad Singers-We Three Kings Of Orient Are
The Ed Sullivan Orchestra-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
The Mills Brothers-You Don't Have To Be A Santa Claus
Patti Page-'Twas The Night Before Christmas
George Melachrino-Fairy On The Christmas Tree
The Beneficial Singers-Joyous Christmas
Marlene Dietrich-Little Drummer Boy
Dorothy Collins-Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Red Foley-Frosty The Snowman
Bing Crosby-Christmas Dinner Country Style
Fred Waring-White Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Walter Carlos is now known as Wendy Carlos, film composer (THE SHINING, TRON)!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...