Monday, December 10, 2007

Dick Leibert Returns-Part Four


This is the pinnacle of all these Dick Leibert albums. The title pretty much says it all, The Happy Hits Of Christmas. No boring carols here, nothing but happy all the way. I can't implore you enough to go get Dick Leibert At The Console-The Happy Hits Of Christmas (Christmas Evergreens Played On The Radio City Music Hall Organ) (RCA Victor LSP-2771, 1963). This is the soundtrack of your happiest Christmas memories! (Again, this is a rerun from 2005 and 2006. Why didn't you download it back then?)

3 comments:

  1. Why didn't I download it last year? Because I had absolutely no idea such treasures were available from kind folks online. Now I know better. Now I'm a happy man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm going to let you get away with that excuse this year, but I don't want to see you missing anything from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye, Cap't!

    Dick Leibert ... complete!
    The Three Suns ... complete!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...