Saturday, December 15, 2007

Layton The Evening

I've shared out so much great Christmas music in the past two years that I've forgotten some of it. I had completely forgotten about this Eddie Layton Christmas record from last year until I was looking for something else to post tonight. So I'm going to share it out with you again in hopes that I'll be able to remember it. I seem to recall finding this at the Goodwill store, bringing it home, recording it, scanning it and sharing it all in the same day. Gotta love it when a plan comes together! So don't be like me and forget it, go download Eddie Layton-Organ Music For Christmas With Chimes And Brass Choir (Epic BN 26118) right now!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's great that you are sharing all this incredible music with us. I hope you and yours have a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good LP. I'm liking it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like? I was a little disappointed after some of the wackier stuff I'd heard from him elsewhere. I guess he toned it down for the reverence factor. Not that it's not good, but it's not out there, either...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...