Tuesday, December 11, 2007

26 Days Of Christmas-Day 12


I'm not entirely sure how this track has escaped me until now. Maybe I always thought it was on CD already. (And I think it is, just not in the US.) I would have bet it was on the short list for the Ultra Lounge Christmas discs. I think it's probably better than half the stuff on the third one for sure. But I want you to be the judge, please download this classic Christmas single from Capitol and you tell me what you think. Tonight's track for 26 Days Of Christmas is Margaret Whiting and Jimmy Wakely-Christmas Candy (Capitol 7" 45 RPM F1255).

Previous Tunes:
Mickey Gilley-Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Christmas Time
Scott Fagen-Sandy The Blue Nosed Reindeer
Russ Morgan-The Mistletoe Kiss
Sascha Burland-The Chickens Are In The Chimes!
Commander Shea School Boys' Choir-Chree-See-Mus
The Crew-Cuts-Dance Mr. Snowman Dance
Tennessee Ernie-A Rootin' Tootin' Santa Claus
Arthur Godfrey-Christmas Is Christmas
Sue Powell-Kiss Me It's Kiss-mas
Eddy Howard-Uncle Mistletoe
Lonzo And Oscar-Jangle Bells

2 comments:

  1. Ernie, you hitting all the favorites tonight again as usual. Another classic and favorite in my family - flip side of Silver Bells. Great sing-a-long song that always has me smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cut it out your killing me it's going to be august before i dig out. seriously this is gold thanks. rob

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...