Monday, December 10, 2007

Beware Of Pink Kangaroos


What's that emerging from the mist? Why it's a pink kangaroo! Who'd a guessed that a band called The Australian Pink Floyd would have a giant inflatable kangaroo on stage? With all the Christmas sharity going on around here lately, I'd completely forgotten that I never finished up my postings from the show in Atlanta the weekend before Thanksgiving. But I got my Christmas stuff done a little early tonight, so I'm throwing up some more pictures from the show. This 'roo showed up near the end of the show, after we'd seen the giant pig, so it was quite the surprise. He was hopping up and down on stage like some sort of mad marsupial, so it was a little difficult to get a clear picture of him. But you get the idea. For those of you who missed the earlier posts from the show, go here, here, here and here. (I took a lot of pictures...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...