Sunday, December 09, 2007

Three Suns Sunday-Part One


Good morning! This is the day that many of you have been waiting for. I'm going to finally start sharing out all this great Three Suns Christmas music that I've been amassing. Frequent blog readers will know some of what's coming, but I hope to also have some surprises for you. I've been very lucky in tracking some stuff down over the past year, and I'm going to share it all with you guys, so buckle in and hold on tight! The sharing starts way, way back in 1949 with this little box of three 45 RPM 7" singles. There are a few indications here of the greatness that was to come, but our guys still have a long way to go in developing their sound. I shared this out in 2005 and in 2006, but if you missed it then, you'll want to be sure and The Three Suns Present Your Christmas Favorites (RCA Victor WP 250, 1949).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...