Sunday, December 09, 2007

Three Suns Sunday-Part Seven


Another great Christmas track from The Three Suns is something that I found on the compilation above. I'd never heard of or seen the compilation or the track before I discovered it a couple of weeks ago in the big record store in St. Pete. It cost a fortune, but I knew I had to have it. There may be more coming from this collection later, so I don't want to talk too much about it right here. Your track today is The Three Suns-Silver Skates from To Wish You A Merry Christmas-The RCA Victor Family (RCA Victor 3x7" 45 RPM EPC-1037, 1954). I think this track originally came from a single, but I'm not certain enough to give you a number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...