Monday, December 10, 2007

Dick Leibert Returns-Part One

It's the day after Three Suns Sunday, so it must be Dick Leibert Monday. Or something like that, I suppose. Just bear with me, and we'll get through this together. Dick Leibert is a great organist, with a couple of great Christmas albums under his belt. The one I'm sharing out here isn't the best he ever did, but it's still pretty good. You can read more about it from my post last year, or you can just download Dick Leibert-A Merry WurliTzer Christmas (Westminster WP 6060) and give it a listen. Much more Dick coming up, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from wintry snowy West Michigan. Thank you very much for your generous sharing of your unique collection of Christmas vinyl rips. I have downloaded almost 20 of them. I was delighted to find your rips of Christmas lps by Ethel smith, Ruth Welcome and George Wright, along others.
    Again, thanks for your hours of hard work and also for sharing. May you have a prosperous new year.
    -Dan Aument from up north

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...