Friday, December 01, 2006

Two Days In December

It's the first day of December, that means a new calendar page! Here's the weekly one, and I'll get the monthly picture up a little later. You're looking a the boat launch at Myakka Outpost on the Myakka River here in Florida. This is where a lot of the canoes and kayaks put into the river (it's actually a lake at this point, backed up behind a small dam), and the less adventurous can take a ride on those large passenger airboats you see on the left. Those of you who are new here may not have seen these calendar pages before. Every week I post a new page designed to be printed out across two sheets of paper, making a large panoramic picture. There is only one full-resolution printed copy made, and that's a present I give to my grandmother every year for Christmas. Which reminds me, I need to get started on the one for this year! Gotta run...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...