Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas With The Penguin

What to share, what to share... How about an album featuring some stories narrated by Burgess Meredith? Yes, that will do quite nicely. This record was released as a promotional item for E. F. MacDonald back in 1963, part of a series of Christmas releases they did for a number of years. (You can get side one of an earlier edition featuring David Carradine over at FaLaLaLaLa.) This one features the music of Joe Reisman, which isn't too shabby. I suppose I should dedicate this record to Rocky Balboa, because I think the first place I knew about Burgess Meredith was from Rocky. No, maybe it was in Clash Of The Titans. Maybe it was Batman (Read the comments!). Nevermind, I give up. Just download this and enjoy it! The E.F. MacDonald Company Presents Christmas Classics 1963 (E.F. MacDonald EFMX-63, 1963). Pretty cool cover, too, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...