Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Single Star

Here's a nice little compliment to the Warner Bros Stars LP I just brought you. The title track by Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. is on both, but the flip side here is not. It's The Guitars Inc doing a couple of Christmas tunes. If you like what you hear by The Guitars Inc, you can get the full LP over at BongoBells. Just for the record, Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. is the father of Stephanie Zimbalist, who starred with Pierce Brosnan in Remington Steele. Brosnan went on to play 007 James Bond in a couple of movies, and James Bond was also portrayed by Roger Moore, who was one of the people on the Warner Bros LP! How's that for taking it full circle? Anyhow, please download Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.-Adeste Fidelis (Warner Bros 5126, 1959).

4 comments:

  1. I used to see him frequently "perform" on one of the religious networks as I was channel surfing. Is he still around? And whatever happened to Stephanie? She was a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've no idea about either one, I'm afraid. But I miss Stephanie, too. And that woman from Hunter. What was here name? Oh, well. Life goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's why she popped into my head. Same name, almost...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...