Thursday, November 30, 2006

Eastern South America

OK, I think this will be the very last of the Latin American Christmas shares. And I'm not even sure it counts. Brazil is the largest country in South America, and they don't speak Spanish. They speak Portuguese. I don't know much of either language, but I know they aren't compatible. Again, this is a little 10" record, but this time I think the record is actually from the country it purports to represent. I really don't know anything about it, but it was very difficult to record, and I'm not too proud of the sound I'm sharing. I couldn't get the levels right, and I think I processed it too much. But you'll have to download it and see. Think of it as an adventure. Here's Natal no Brasil (Copacabana CLP 3087).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...