Monday, December 12, 2016

Beware Of The Broom

I had forgotten about this little gem, but someone requested it and here it is.  This one dates back to 2006 in mono, but the stereo version was something I first shared in 2007, so it's been around for a while now.  But good music never goes out of style.  Please download and enjoy Frank Chacksfield And His Orchestra-Music For A Merry Christmas (Richmond S 30056, Stereo, 1959).

1. O Come All Ye Faithful
2. Silent Night
3. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
4. Once In Royal David's City
5. Sleigh Ride
6. Alpine Sleigh-Ride
7. Good Christian Men Rejoice
8. Away In A Manger
9. The First Nowell
10. Greensleeves
11. White Christmas
12. The Skater's Waltz

Zippyshare

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, my friend, are awesome! Thanks for reposting this!!!

Jumbliah said...

I can't remember if my version is mono or stereo. Well, I grab this one and find out! Thanks for the reshare.