Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Musical Christmas

Here's something I had forgotten that I even shared back in 2012.  Looks like it was right after Christmas, and more scarily, right after a failed hard drive.  Reading the blog sometimes is like reading a diary, I'm constantly reminded of things I thought I would never forget, but did. Don't forget to download this before it gets forgotten again!  Here is Hans Carste And His Orchestra With Organ And Bells-Noël Noël-A Musical Christmas (Decca DL 78809, Stereo, 1958).

1. Silent Night
2. Adeste Fideles (Oh Come, All Ye Faithful)
3. Come Hither Ye Children
4. O Tannenbaum
5. The Snow Falls Quietly
6. See, The Conquering Hero Comes
7. White Christmas
8. O Thou Cheerful One
9. The First Noel
10. Lo How A Rose E'er Blooming
11. Winter Wonderland
12. From Heaven Above To Earth I Come

Nope, no share to see here, folks, keep moving.  Check Spotify...

4 comments:

  1. Listening to this right now. WOW!!! I absolutely love it. Thank you Sir Ernie for sharing this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like there are three different versions of this on Spotify. All vinyl rips. All from different companies.

    Gotta love those European copyright laws.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a lover of all things "orchestra" when it comes to Christmas music, thanks for making me aware of this album...I had not heard it before. I checked out a few songs on YouTube and now it's a "must-listen" each year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as a lover of all things "orchestra" when it comes to Christmas music, thanks for making me aware of this album...I had not heard it before. I checked out a few songs on YouTube and now it's a "must-listen" each year.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...