Wednesday, December 14, 2016

All Hail Chimeatron!


Of all the records I probably shouldn't bring back, this is certainly near the top.  But how can I resist, it features chimes by Chimeatron, and when Chimeatron tells you to do something, you do it.  So making a repeat appearance from 2008, this is George Chiainia, Organ, With Chimes By Chimeatron-Music Of The Holiday Season-Organ And Chimes (Colonial LP-272, Stereo).  I shouldn't admit this, but I tried to re-record a new copy of this I found last year.  I couldn't do it.  I couldn't make it through.  Hopefully, you're made of sterner stuff than I.  Chimeatron commands it!

1. White Christmas
2. O Come All Ye Faithful
3. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
4. Oh Holy Night
5. Joy To The World
6. Angels We Have Heard On High
7. Away In The Manger
8. Noel
9. Silent Night
10. Jingle Bells
11. Oh How Joyfully
12. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
13. In Dulce Jubilo
14. Beautiful Savior
15. We Three Kings
16. Lo How A Rose

Zippyshare

4 comments:

  1. I googled Chimeatron, and both of your shares, this one and the one from 2008, appeared on the second page of results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...