Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Hidden Noel

How can you not love that cover?  I had to look at it a few times before I saw the Noel in the stained glass, but that may just be me.  I'd not heard of Lucien Hetu before, but I guess he's a popular organist from Canada, and this is not his only Christmas album.  Still looking out for the rest of them, but I shared this out in 2012 and I've been looking for a while now to no avail.  Someday...  In the meantime, please download and enjoy Lucien Hétu-Noël (RCA Gala (Canada) CGPS 343, Stereo, 1969).

1. Minuit Chretiens
2. Adeste Fideles
3. Jesus De Nazareth
4. Noël Des Petits Santons
5. Miracles De Noël (Christmas Is A Day For Miracles)
6. Symphonie De Noël (Christmas Symphony)
7. Le Petit Renne Au Nez Rouge (Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer)
8. Cloches D-Argent (Silver Bells)
9. L'Enfant Au Tambour (Little Drummer Boy)
10. Noël En Mer
11. Le Pere Noël S'En Vient (Santa Claus Is Coming To Town)
12. Tourbillon De Noël

Zippyshare

1 comment:

  1. Here's another one from him.

    Meilleurs Voeux de Lucien Hetu

    http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/ZzzXRjRt/file.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...