Thursday, December 15, 2016

By Popular Demand

Not sure why this one has been such a popular request over there years, but here it is again.  I shared this in 2007, and it got many, many comments.  And as you know, comments are the lifeblood of many blogs (hint, hint, hint). So if you like this one, you know what to do.  Here is The Shepherd's Children's Chorus-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (RCA Camden CAS-1126, 1971).

1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
2. Baby Brother (Santa Claus, Dear Santa Claus)
3. I'll Borrow A Stocking From Mrs. Elephant (And Have A Big Christmas This Year)
4. Snow Bells
5. The Christmas Tree
6. Do You Hear What I Hear
7. Shake Me I Rattle (Squeeze Me I Cry)
8. I Wish I Had A Beard Like Santa Claus
9. On The Santa Claus Express
10. Elfie The Elf (With The Wiggly Waggly Ears)
11. Ten Little Choir Boys

Zippyshare

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ernie. My fairly large (and somewhat eclectic) collection of records primarily falls into one of two categories: (1) Christmas LPs from the 50s-80s; and (2) RCA LPs from the 50s-70s. As this LP fits into both categories, it is interesting that I haven't seen it before. I need to do more crate digging, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the last one I saw in the wild, so maybe it's a little rare, but lots of people seemed to have it when they were little tykes. And those records don't survive well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten about this one, and am surprised it's so popular. Not bad though, but not spectacular either in my opinion. Ah well, grabbed it again anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...