Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Back To The Big Island

Much like Hawaii, it's nice and warm here in Florida.  Hard to believe there are less than two weeks to go before Christmas.  You're probably in a place that's much colder than me, so you can use a little Hawaiian Christmas music to warm you up.  I shared this out back in 2011, and it's always welcome around these parts.  This is The Waikikis-Merry Christmas In Hawaii (Kapp KS-3444, Stereo, 1965).

01. White Christmas
02. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
03. Silver Bells
04. Snow In Hawaii
05. O Tannenbaum
06. Sleigh Ride
07. The Little Drummer Boy
08. The Christmas Song
09. Winter Wonderland
10. Waikiki Christmas
11. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
12. Silent Night

Zippyshare

3 comments:

  1. Hawaiian Christmas music is a fun genre to collect - I've picked up quite a few singles and albums (and I'll share them when I figure out how to rip LPs to digital one of these days - do you offer classes?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks! The Waikikis are one of my favorites. I had no idea they did a christmas album. Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this one.

    re: Zippy share, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but the first two times I tried to download, I got sent to a Flash Player download, then a MacKeeper download. Third try got me the music file.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...