Friday, December 15, 2023

Jul Jul

From Brazil we head to Sweden for some Christmas music from much closer to the North Pole. I don't know much about this one other than I like what I hear, Give it a listen and see if it doesn't bring a smile to your face. This is Anna-Lena Löfgren (both with and without Artur Erikson, but mostly without)-Jul Jul Strålande Jul (Metronome MLP 15348, Stereo, 1969).

1. Jul, Jul Strålande Jul
2. Ave Maria
3. O, Helga Natt
4. Gläns Över Sjö Och Strand
5. Jag Drömmer Om En Jul Hemma (White Christmas)
6. Räck Mej Din Hand, Vi Har Samma Väg Att Gå
7. Julotta (Adeste Fideles)
8. Det Är En Ros Utsprungen
9. Stilla Natt, Heliga Natt
10. Sankta Lucia
11. O, Sälla Dag

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ernie. This one wouldn't extract for me. Not sure if anyone else had a problem with it.

    Thanks for all this music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might give it another try. I downloaded it and compared it to my upload and they look the same to me.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Ernie, I'm part Norwegian and also Swedish. My last name is Norwegian, same as the current Monarchy of Norway. I always love getting Scandinavian music. Jul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stuff is kinda hard to find in the States. Did your download open OK?

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...