Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Audiographed Part 2

Next up on the list of autographed records I have for today is by someone I doubt you've ever heard of before. You may have never heard of her, but this one is well worth a listen, I believe. Your mileage may vary, but I think you'll enjoy it. This is Carolyn Watts (The Country Organist) Plays Christmas Favorites (CCC (Triple C) CCC-4501-S, Stereo). Oh look, there's the autograph right on the front cover.

1. Carolyn's Intro
2. White Christmas
3. Angels We Have Heard
4. The Little Drummer Boy
5. Joy To The World
6. Silver Bells
7. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
8. Winter Wonderland
9. The First Noel
10. The Christmas Song
11. O Come All Ye Faithful
12. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
13. Silent Night

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. I have heard of her because I bought this album last year and completely forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There goes my unknown percentage again. I gotta try harder...

      Delete
  2. I wonder how one is designated a "country organist." There's nothing on here that is country music. And Greenville is a medium-size city. Of course, Nashville is quite big city these days, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's a self-inflicted title, like CGP for Chet Atkins. Then he inflicted it upon others. I wonder if Carolyn has inflicted Country Organist on others?

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...