Saturday, December 16, 2023

The Return Of Menudo

I've been negligent in bring you any remasters lately, so here's a good one from way, way back in 2005, our first year of blogging. I see that the copy I ripped for my remaster had some issues with the cover that were not there on the one I used back then. Not sure what happened to my copy from way back then, I'm sure it's still in the archives somewhere but I couldn't tell you where. This one featured a mini-poster though that I don't think I had back then, so at least you get that. It's nothing too special, but it's in the download for you. You know about Menudo, right? They were a boy band before there was a name for such a group. And they stayed a boy band indefinately. As soon as you got too old, you were out of the band and they replaced you with someone younger. I remember they tried to make it big in America, but they never caught on probably because not enough people spoke Spanish yet. These days, I bet they would be much bigger. You might know that Ricky Martin passed through their ranks at one time if you've ever heard of them, that may be their biggest claim to fame. For pre-teens everywhere, this is Menudo-Feliz Navidad (Profono Internacional TPL-1405, Stereo, 1983)

1. La Gallina
2. Traigo Una Parranda
3. Noche De Paz
4. Las Nubes
5. Las Navidades
6. Ensillando Mi Caballo
7. Chiji Navideño
8. Mi Parranda
9. El Tamborilero
10. Eso Es Mio
11. Ñaqui... Quiñaqui
12. Voy Tambien
13. Año Nuevo Y Reyes
14. Plena Borinqueña

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I kept trying to get my sons to join a boy band and make me some money (to buy records), but they refused.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...