Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Anna & Reino

Here it is, 2019, and I'm bringing back this record I shared in 2011.  Not sure how many people will remember who Anna Maria Alberghetti is these days, but she was all over the place for a while in the 60's. I remember when I posted this back then, I got a few unhappy comments from fans of the other person on this record, Reino Moisio, so I'll be sure not to say anything much about him or why he may be here. For an interesting little download of re-encoded goodness with an Italian flavor, this is Merry Christmas From Anna Maria Alberghetti And Introducing Reino Moisio (Celebrity House TW 2001, Stereo, 1984).

1. Ave Maria
2. My Favorite Things
3. The Little Drummer Boy
4. Medley: O Holy Night; Silent Night; We Wish You A Merry Christmas
5. Ode To Joy
6. Medley: God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen; Deck The Hall; Joy To The World
7. Glory To God
8. Angels We Have Heard On High
9. The Holy City
10. Reprise: Ode To Joy; Joy To The World; The Holy City

1-4: Anna Maria Alberghetti
5-10: Reino Moisio

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have this record and I never could figure out how that Reino guy got involved in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I wish there was some more Anna Maria floating about. I really like her voice, and I heard a beautiful version of The Star Carol once that she sang.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...