Thursday, January 03, 2019

Added Lundstrom

I couldn't put up one Lundstrom Christmas LP without putting up this other one, also shared in 2010.  And believe it or not, I could swear that I have two more in the archives that I've never ripped.  Not sure if I'll ever be able to rip those though, I seem to recall leaving them in the car too long and they got really hot. There might not be any info left in the grooves, if there are even any grooves left.  I should check and see, I suppose, and toss them if they are no good.  But there's other stuff to do today.  Like share more music!  This is The Lundstroms-Christmas With The Lundstroms (Tempo R-7198, Stereo).

1. The Messiah Has Come
2. I Know How
3. Didn't He Shine
4. Christmas Medley
5. O Holy Night
6. Country Christmas
7. Daddy Will Be Home For Christmas
8. Mr. Snowman
9. Little Stranger In A Manger
10. It's Christmas

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...