Friday, January 04, 2019

CanCon

You wanted some more Canadian Content, right?  How about this album from Catherine McKinnon?  I haven't done a whole lot of research on her, but I see this is on Arc, a label that as near as I can tell only features Canadian artists.  It's pretty good stuff, too, I think you'll like it.  Stop whatever you're doing and download Catherine McKinnon-I'll Be Home For Christmas (Arc (Canada) AC27, Stereo, 1966).

1. The Sounds Of Christmas
2. The Bell That Couldn't Jingle
3. Christmas Love
4. White Christmas
5. I'll Be Home For Christmas
6. The Christmas Song
7. Silver Bells
8. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
9. Marshmallow World
10. Blue Christmas

MEGA

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Ernie! I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has comes up in thrift stores up here in Canada more then a few times. she was married to Don Harron for a # of years, who appeared for a # of years stateside on "Hee Haw" as Charlie Farquharson for many years. Funny to see cancon on your blog.

    More on Catherine....

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_McKinnon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Referred via your 2020 link - I really like this one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad someone is finding (and commenting!) on the old posts. :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...