Friday, January 04, 2019

Half Of 2011

Looks like I skipped Christmas and a Half in 2010, but I came back in 2011 with a couple of things that are connected only because they were pressed on red vinyl.  The first this EP, The Royale Orchestra And Singers-Songs For Christmas (Royale EP 701, 7" 45 RPM Red Vinyl, Mono).

1. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Frosty The Snow Man
3. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
4. Here Comes Santa Claus
And the second share of the day back then was this mysterious red 10" record with no sleeve and no information about what may be on it other than a title.  You know I had to buy it just because of the title.  It's interesting stuff, and I keep hoping that someone will come along and be able to tell us a little more about it.  I think we were finally able to put names to all the songs, and that's a start.  This is Voices Of Christmas (No Number, 10" 33RPM Red Vinyl, Mono).

1. Adeste Fidelis
2. I Wonder As I Wander
3. Thou Little Tiny Child
4. We Three Kings
5. Christmas Is A-Comin'
6. It's Christmas Time Again
7. Hi Ho Anybody Home
8. O Holy Night
9. Good King Wenceslas
10. Jingle Bells
11. Carol Of The Bells
12. White Christmas
13. In Excelsis Deo
14. Silent Night
15. The Twelve Days Of Christmas

MEGA (Both items)

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...