Monday, December 31, 2018

Australia!

Here's a re-encode from 2012 that fills a gap in my around-the-world shares this year.  From the land down under, it takes a special sense of humor to get what's going on here.  Some of it I understand, some of it is just beyond me.  Give it a listen and see what you think.  This is Joe Dolce Music Theatre-Arranged And Conducted By Chris Dedrick-Christmas Album (Montage ST-72002, Stereo, 1981).

1. Jingle Bell Rock
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3. This Time Of The Year
4. Silent Night
5. Medley
6. The Twelve Days Of Christmas
7. Christmas In Australia
8. Christmas At Our House
9. Blue Christmas
10. Open Up Your Heart

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. This was arranged and conducted by Chris Dedrick of the Free Design, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting record. Much of it is not that understandable for me either, but I do enjoy much of it still.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...