Sunday, December 30, 2018

Wright & Kendall

More of the same, I'm afraid, organ & chimes, that is, the favorite Christmas music of the last century.  I've been trying to find other stuff to share and got really frustrated when I find stuff at Spotify and they're using my scan of the album art!  Sure they own the rights to the music, they just can't be bothered to find a cleaner copy of the original album artwork?  Sorry, I'm still a bit frustrated about the whole thing, so I'm going to share some organ and chime music until I'm over it.  From the 2010 sharity season, where it got no comments, this is Dr. Norman S. Wright & Dr. Charles S. Kendall-Christmas Organ And Chimes (Dot DLP 25225, Stereo, 1959).

1. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
2. There's A Song In The Air
3. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
5. Silent Night
6. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
7. While Shepherds Watch's Their Flocks
8. Gloria In Excelsis
9. Joy To The World
10. Away In A Manger
11. Good Christian Men, Rejoice
12. Fairest Lord Jesus
13. Greensleeves
14. Infant Holy
15. In Bethlehem 'Neath Starlit Skies
16. The First Noel
17. O Come, O Come Emmanuel
18. Long Years Ago
19. O Holy Night

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. Why do you think they own the rights to the music? It's more likely some pirate selling your transfer AND your artwork. Happens all the time on Amazon; I would assume it happens on Spotify as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hear of it happening frequently. I think Apple is free of it, but Amazon and Spotify especially are not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ernie I really enjoy your downloads and I'm a softy too when it comes to organ and chimes.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...