Monday, December 24, 2018

Bob 2


Following up from that last post, here is the second of the Bob Kames Christmas albums. Lucky for you, I re-recorded this one at some time in the past couple years, but didn't get a chance to share it before now.  So you get a nice fresh rip at 320 kbps and the added benefits of ten years of experience over that last one from 2008.  I'll get around to doing that one someday, but not this year.  Maybe if I planned things out a little better.  Pretty sure I ripped a King original label LP, too, but I can't find it right now, so you're going to have to make do with this old scan of a Gusto re-issue.  Something else to fix for another go-round.  This is Bob Kames-Organ And Chimes #2-It's Christmas Time (Gusto K-722 (Originally King 722, 1960), Stereo, 1976).

1. Here Comes Santa Claus
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
4. Dancing The Christmas Tree Round
5. Frosty The Snowman
6. Seasons Greetings
7. The Night Before Christmas (Narration)
8. Christmas Tree Polka
9. Ave Maria
10. Light Of The World
11. Deck The Halls (With Boughs Of Holly)
12. Away In A Manger
13. Oh Tannenbaum
14. Christmas Island
15. Mrs. Santa Claus
16. I'll Be Home For Christmas

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...