Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Not Westworld

You thought the fun was over after the holiday, but that's just not the case here at Ernie (Not Bert).  I've still got a few presents left in the sleigh for you, and you can't even imagine how many things I still have that I can re-share with you. Tonight is a new one though, a budget recording that doesn't even list a real artist.  I couldn't leave the field blank, so I used the label name, Westerfield.  Still not bad, for budget stuff.  This is Westerfield Choir And Orchestra-The Magnificent Music Of Christmas (Westerfield 1006, Stereo). I do kind of like that cover, with the stained glass effect.

1. White Christmas
2. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
3. Away In A Manger
4. Deck The Halls
5. Angels We Have Heard On High
6. What Child Is This
7. O, Come All Ye Faithful
8. Silent Night
9. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
10. Carol Of The Bells
11. Joy To The World
12. Jingle Bells

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. I thought I had seen every budget Christmas LP that the world's thrift stores had to offer, but this is a new one on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And more will show up I'm sure. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...