Monday, December 24, 2018

Rudolph (No Red Nose)

Here's a request fulfillment that took a little while. Someone sent me a picture of this album cover a while back and I filed it away for future reference, knowing that it was the sort of thing I see a lot, and maybe I could share it if I saw one in decent shape.  Well, skip ahead to last weekend and there it was.  Nice condition, not trashed, so I picked it up and brought it home.  Got it recorded, finally scanned the cover yesterday, edited it all together this morning and here it is for you to download and listen to tonight.  Just happens to be Christmas Eve... I don't think I knew Wyncote was a budget label for Cameo-Parkway.  Now I do.  Hope it was worth the wait.  This is Rudolph Statler Orchestra-All Time Christmas Favorites (Wyncote (Cameo Parkway) SW-9154, Stereo, 1966).

1. White Christmas
2. Sleighride
3. Jingle Bells
4. Silent Night
5. Frosty The Snowman
6. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
7. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
8. Deck The Halls
9. O Holy Night
10. O Come All Ye Faithful

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Not my request, but I'm saying thank you anyway on this Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A LOT of great stuff this season Ernie. Thank you very much for your efforts! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...