Thursday, December 27, 2018

Paul 2

The second Paul Mickelson share of the day, again from the 2012 season (though it appears in the archives that I recorded this is 2011). I think I like this one a little better than the earlier one, but they both have their merits.  This is Paul Mickelson Orchestra And Choir-The Best Of Christmas (RCA Victor LPM-1517, Mono, 1957).

1. Festival Of Carols: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing; The First Noel; Carol Of The Bells; It Came Upon The Midnight Clear; Joy To The World
2. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
3. We Three Kings
4. Christmas Candle
5. Gloria In Excelsis Deo (Angels We Have Heard On High)
6. O Holy Night (Cantique De Noel)
7. Fantasy Of The Sleigh Bells: Jingle Bells; Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer; Sleigh Ride
8. Away In A Manger
9. Deck The Halls
10. White Christmas
11. Silent Night
12. O Come, All Ye Faithful

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. I don't remember this offhand, but may upon listening. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great album!
    Remastering is the same of 2012? (I already own it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I re-encoded it at a higher bitrate, but I didn't re-record anything.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...