Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Disco For Christmas

Have I gone the whole season without giving you one little bit of disco Christmas music?  This will not stand!  From the archives of 2011, re-encoded for your getting-down pleasure, this is The Kid Stuff Repertory Company-A Disco Christmas (Kid Stuff KSD 024, Stereo, 1979). I guess this isn't really disco music, but the little kiddies wouldn't have known the difference.  Kids today might be a little more sophisticated though.

1. Rudolf The Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. Jingle Bells
3. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
4. Frosty The Snowman
5. Sleigh Ride
6. Jingle Bells Rock
7. White Christmas
8. The Twelve Days Of Christmas

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Disco that really isn't disco, eh? I've got to hear it.

    Merry Christmas again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Time to listen again. I think I thought this was just fair previously, but some tastes have changed since, or broadened, so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...