Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Jacob & Esau

I guess now that Christmas has past, many of my shares won't be seen by anyone but the hardcore fans.  So I'm going to slow down here soon, but since I'm up, I'm going to keep posting new stuff for a while.  I guess this isn't really new, I first put it up for you in 2011, but it's at least newly encoded for you tonight.  I don't think I know any more about The Jacobs Brothers than I did back then, but it's something nice to throw into the playlist and hear every now and then.  You could say that with pretty much all of my shares, couldn't you?  This is The Jacobs Brothers-'Tis The Season (Hymntone HPS 7887, Stereo, 1973).

1. Winter Wonderland
2. White Christmas
3. Christmas Song
4. Silver Bells
5. I Heard The Bells
6. Birthday Of A King
7. Angels We Have Heard On High
8. The Little Drummer Boy
9. Angels From The Realms Of Glory
10. Oh Come All Ye Faithfu

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Why stop now? I appreciate the continuing shares. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept looking at the cover image thinking I had this. Then it occurred to me that it was also used on the MCA Special Markets 5 lp set "The Music of Christmas" DXS 507, Various Artists, 1969.
    Some of those images got around!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...