Saturday, December 29, 2018

Viola & Organ

This particular share may be the worst nightmare for many of you, so be careful.  It's a homemade organ recording on 7" vinyl with a picture sleeve.  I'm thinking it may be a vanity project by someone who may or may not be very talented.  I guess it's not too bad as such things go, but it's not very original. It sounded a little more snappy when I first played it at 45 RPM by mistake.  When I realized my error and switched it to 33 RPM, it was a lot less zippy.  Anyhow, you should still download Viola Klaiss At The Hammond Organ-A Merry Christmas By Viola Klaiss (Century Custom Records 7" 33 RPM 22649 "A VeRay Production", Mono).  The sound is iffy on this one.  Not quite sure what's going on in spots.  It may just be a poor recording or a bad pressing, but it's pretty intermittent.

1. White Christmas
2. Silver Bells
3. I Saw Momma Kissing Santa Claus
4. Silent Night, Holy Night
5. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
6. March Of The Toys
7. Winter Wonderland
8. Medley: Santa Claus Lane; Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer; Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
9. Jingle Bells

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. You're right, I can't imagine listening to this, but I have to admit it's unusual and I like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I'm not in charge of the PA system at Wal-Mart or a mall! I would so play this over it, just to see what kind of reaction the shoppers would give! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. How about sharing the 45 rpm version you mentioned? LOL just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...