Saturday, December 08, 2012

Leibert Rehash.1

It's been an awful long time coming, but I've finally gotten around to re-recording and re-sharing two (of the three) great Dick Leibert Christmas albums from RCA. This is the first one, from 1962.  I won't say it's the best, but it's pretty good.  I shared this out in my second year of Christmas fun, 2006, and it's been a big favorite ever since. (Nope, I'm sorry, this looks like something I first did in 2005!)  Hopefully, the new sound will make the wait worth it.  This is Dick Leibert-Senior Organist At The Radio City Music Hall-The Sound Of Christmas On The Radio City Music Hall Organ (RCA Victor LSP-2558, Stereo, 1962).

1. Deck The Halls
2. Joy To The World
3. The First Noel
4. Silent Night
5. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
6. O Holy Night
7. Medley: We Wish You A Merry Christmas-O Tannenbaum
8. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
9. Angels We Have Heard On High
10. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
11. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
12. Adeste Fideles (O Come, All Ye Faithful)

MediaFire
Torrent

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...