Friday, April 17, 2009

Number One Oh One

Well, if my count is correct, that last post makes 100 items I've posted this week. I think they are all fairly decent posts, nothing to be ashamed of. I've brought you pictures from many of the places I've visited over the past few years, and plenty of pictures from right here at home, too. I think I averaged almost two pictures per post, too, so you can't say I skimped on anything. I'm going to continue to post things for the next day as well, since I've got over 36 hours left in the week. Don't expect posts every hour like you got for the first three days, or every other hour like you got for the second three days. It's not that I don't have the pictures, it's that I don't have the energy. It takes a lot of work to find, share and comment on all this stuff. I don't know how those social bloggers do it. It's hard enough for me to make 2-3 posts a week most weeks. 100+ this week has left me weak in the knees.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I enjoyed your work, for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on meeting and exceeding your goal!!

    fantastic posts, as always, but SLOW DOWN - just a little. I am having a hard time keeping up with all this and haven't enjoyed them as much because I haven't had the time!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...