Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Turkey


I spotted another turkey in the wild a few weeks ago! She was just out minding her own business, walking along a fence row. I was on a train that was moving along at a pretty good clip, so I wasn't able to get much in the way of pictures. But you can at least see it's a wild turkey. Someday, I'll get something more impressive, just you wait and see!

One of the first birds I ever photographed in the wild was a turkey. He was really far away and I didn't have much of a camera, but I still got a picture. So I'm always on the lookout for these guys, I just hardly ever see them.

1 comment:

  1. LOL wild turkey is so much tastier than anything store bought ......... make sure to shoot her right the next time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...