Monday, April 13, 2009

Nanny & Pa


I spotted this license plate on Saturday, and had to take a picture of it. I called my grandparents Nanny & Pa when I was growing up, and evidently so did the grandchildren of this car's owners. In fact, there was a little old lady and her dog in the car when I saw it, and I tapped on the window to ask if I could take the picture of her plate. She looked at me funny, but nodded her head without opening the window. I'm sure she thought I was crazy or trying to rob her. I suspect few robbers carry a digital SLR around with them, though. Yes, I know it's not spelled the same, but it's close enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. did this also add to your collections of various state license plates?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...