Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bad Cat! Bad!


I can't believe I forgot to post this to the blog. When I visited Big Cat Habitat a while back, one of their white tigers decided he didn't want anyone to take his picture. And guess who was taking his picture when he decided this? Yep, you guess it, it was me. Sorry these aren't in focus, but I was too busy worrying how strong that wire between he and I was.

As you can see, he wasn't after the person to the left or to the right of me. He was coming after me! Maybe all that inbreeding made him grumpy. (There is no such thing as a white tiger breed. It's a genetic mutation that's only been seen a few times in the wild. So when they try to breed for new white ones, there are lots of genetic problems, since all of the white ones are related. Take that, Sigfried and Roy!)

He didn't calm down after charging me, either. He roared at a few other folks, and at a trainer that came over to see what was the matter. I guess he didn't get enough for breakfast or woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...