Monday, December 11, 2006

Way Back In July

You've probably heard me talk all about the celebration we had here back in July. I called it Christmas In July, which I thought was a great name, since I was celebrating the music of Christmas, and it was during the month of July. But did you know that there was a best-of? Yep, all of my favorite tracks got compiled onto a single CD called, imaginatively enough, The Best of Christmas In July 2006. And if you don't want to download each and every day's shares from each and every day in July, then you might want to grab this collection. It's the cream of the crop. You might also want to grab some artwork for it, too, prepared by friend-of-the-blog, CaptOT. I'm not going to tell you what all is on it, since I want it to be a surprise, but trust me on this, you can't go wrong! (If you really must know first, click on over to the link I gave you to The Christmas Yuleblog above. The Captain lists and reviews each and every track.) Go get it now!

1 comment:

  1. I just added the new link to my review in case someone strolls in and wants it.

    BTW, have you gotten any takers on the Christmas artwork for "25 Days Of Christmas"?


    Capt

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...