Monday, December 26, 2011

The Unique Buddy & Bunny


I know it's after Christmas, but that doesn't mean I get to stop just yet.  This one if from the way-back-there file, 2005 to be exact, but someone brought it up, and I thought I'd throw it back up.  I guess the unique part of it's sound is that even though she's billed right there on the top of the record, and there's a picture of her on the front cover, she's nowhere to be heard on this LP.  That's just wrong.  You've got to download another of my shares from the cheap Modern Sound label to hear a song with her vocals.  I'll have to put that one up, too, I guess.  In the meantime, this is Buddy & Bunny Burden-Christmas Favorites (Modern Sound Christmas Album #5, Stereo).

1. White Christmas
2. Frosty The Snowman
3. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
4. Jingle Bells Rock
5. Sleigh Ride
6. Silver Bells
7. Christmas Polka
8. The Christmas Song
9. Rudolph The Red Nose (sic) Reindeer
10. I'll Be Home For Christmas
11. Jingle Bells

MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...