Friday, December 30, 2011

Conservative

Hmmmm, why did I buy and record this one again? I don't think it was for the amateurish cover.  No, it was because it's on the Fleetwood label, and the last Christmas record I found on this label was really, really great.  This one, not so much.  But I've got it, and I'm going to share it with you.  Like it says on the cover, "Your publisher brings you Christmas carols!".  This is The Conservatory Caroleers Of New England, Arranged And Conducted By Theodore Casher-Merry Christmas (Fleetwood FCLP3017, Stereo).

1. Deck The Halls
2. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
3. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
4. Christmas Is Coming
5. The First Noel
6. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
7. Joy To The World
8. Silent Night
9. Jingle Bells
10. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
11. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
12. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
13. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
14. O Come All Ye Faithful

MediaFire
Whoops, found a typo in my track titles.  Gotta go fix it, delete the ZIP file I just uploaded, and try it again.  I try to do a good job on these things.  I screw them up more than I would like, but I try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...