Monday, December 26, 2011

I Lettered In Christmas

I'm going deep into the archives again with something I recorded last year but never shared.  I had planned to do a series of shares featuring records from your local military recruiters, but it never came to fruition.  But I need to get some of these shares out before the season well and truly ends, so here you go.  This time it's The Lettermen joining the US Navy Band for a series of Christmas songs spread out into two 15 minute shows, perfect for radio programming.  Please download The US Navy Band & The Lettermen-A Bicentennial Christmas (The Recruiting Advertising Department Of The Navy Recruiting Command, Stereo, 1975).

1. Intro (Sleigh Ride)
2. Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer
3. Carol Of The Bells
4. Christmas All Alone
5. I'll Be Home For Christmas
6. White Christmas
7. Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers/We Wish You A Merry Christmas
8. Intro (Sleigh Ride)
9. The Christmas Song
10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
11. White Christmas
12. I Sing Noel
13. Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers/We Wish You A Merry Christmas

MediaFire
For what it's worth, the Bicentennial in question wasn't the US, it was for the US Navy. I guess we had a Navy before we had a country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...