Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day With Melis

It may be Boxing Day, but that doesn't mean I can't share out more Christmas music.  I've still got a huge folder filled with goodness that I haven't shared out yet, so I need to empty some of it out.  This was a great share back in 2006, and it's still a great share today, especially in newly remastered form.  I didn't rescan the artwork, though, but even a rescan won't help poor Mr. Melis look any better.  Sorry...  But the music is sweet, there's no doubt about that.  Grab this now, or wait until next year, if you dare.  Hopefully I'll still be here to share this great music with you, but you never know.  This is  José Melis And His Orchestra-Christmas With Melis (Seeco CELP 4230, 1958, Stereo).

1. Sleigh Bells
2. Winter Wonderland
3. The Story Of Christmas
4. Jingle Bells
5. Toy Piano
6. Merry Christmas Music
7. Silent Night
8. Adeste Fidelis
9. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
10. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
11. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
12. Oh! Little Town Of Bethlehem; Noel, Noel; Silent Night

MediaFire

5 comments:

  1. Sharing is fine--the Twelve Days of Christmas are just starting.

    "On the first day of Christmas, I posted some Melis...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. En esta octava de Navidad, que bueno es escuchar musica de Navidad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bad--the first day of Christmas, of course, is Dec. 25. You posted this on the second day of C.

    "On the second day of Christmas, I posted some Melis..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Story of Christmas is one of my favorites! I've shared that out a couple times, and posted it on Facebook this year. I'm eager to listen to the remaster and compare it with the 2006 share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...