Monday, December 26, 2011

The Vocal Bunny

I told you I was going to give you a track from Buddy & Bunny that actually features Bunny singing, and here it is.  That may be one of the only things about this super low-budget LP from Modern Sound.  In fact, I can't think of much to say about that I didn't cover back when I first shared it in 2006.  So without further ado, or talking, here is A Family Christmas Album-Something For Everybody (Halo 1007, Stereo).

1. Bobby Russell-The Christmas Song
2. The Singleton Singers-12 Days Of Christmas
3. Buddy & Bunny Burden-Christmas Card
4. J.T. Adams And The Jordanaires-It's Christmas Time
5. Bill Purcell-Silent Night
6. Bobby Russell And The Music City Boys Chorus-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
7. Prissy Reed, Margie Singleton And Ray Walker With The Jordanaires-Jingle Bells
8. Buddy & Bunny Burden-Christmas Polka
9. The Music City Choir-Deck The Halls
10. Don Les' Harmonicats-Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. Surpringly, I like this album considering Halo's track record with the Don Les Harmonicats. Thanks for reposting Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...