Friday, December 30, 2011

They Ain't Heavy

What can I say, I just love Christmas music! So I'm continuing to share and share and share, and I still seem to be less than halfway through the material I recorded for sharing this year. I guess that says more about the pace at which I've been sharing than it does about how much I've shared. I didn't record any more than usual, I've just been sharing it out slightly more slowly.  But we're still inside the Twelve Days of Christmas, so it's cool.  Tonight's share is from a group that add an interesting twist to gospel vocal sounds, nothing too out of the ordinary, but not the same thing you've heard a million times, either.  Download it, and you'll see.  This is The Jacobs Brothers-'Tis The Season (Hymntone HPS 7887, Stereo, 1973).

1. Winter Wonderland
2. White Christmas
3. Christmas Song
4. Silver Bells
5. I Heard The Bells
6. Birthday Of A King
7. Angels We Have Heard On High
8. The Little Drummer Boy
9. Angels From The Realms Of Glory
10. Oh Come All Ye Faithful

MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. Ernie, Thanks for all the great music you share: It is much enjoyed and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...